lördag 16 juni 2012

fly away - up to the sky




asså looptroop rockers har ju gjort nåra jävligt bra låtar, the building, magic och sen fly away(fler of course men dom e bäst) Asså jag kan inte tröttna på fly away, så jäävla mysig. Älskat den sen nian o kan inte tjata ut den!
paaallante youtube så får bli spotifylänk o lite lyrics ;) enjoyyyyy

kände attt denhär låten passade ikväll också.. hmm.. har massa att skriva ner i min dagbok right now :s


Looptroop – Fly Away - Up To The Sky



I gotta fly away. Gotta catch the train. We gotta catch the plane
but I really can't complain. We gotta fly away. Pack my bags today
We gotta ride the wave. See you in a couple of days

Sometimes I fly away, but don't cry babe, cus you know I love you girl and
you know that you're my world. It's just you and me, that's the way we
supposed to be
and just fly away, into my hideaway
sometimes I lie awake and cry the night away
why you had to fly away?
Now you miles away
You took my smile away
why couldn't you have stayed?

Inga kommentarer: