onsdag 3 november 2010

Bob Marley legend

Har lite trist hemma o väntar på att Scilla ska svara så ja kan åka dit. Hittade lite söta Bob Marley citat :)




"I like to see you move with the rhythm; I Like to see when you're dancing' from within"



"My music will go on forever. Maybe it's a fool say that, but when me know facts me can say facts. My music will go on forever."


"Conquer the devils with a little thing called love!"



"Me only have one ambition, ya'know. I only have one thing I really to see happen. I like to see mankind live together - black, white, chinese, everyone - that's all." 



"Just can't live that negative way...make way for the positive day!"


"Don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver or gold..."




Jag och Bobban, vi var rätt tajta på den tiden ;D <3

Inga kommentarer: